Victorian Business Support Fund
Reminder applications close Monday June 1
A reminder to our business clients which have been impacted by Covid 19. The Victorian Government launched the Business Support Fund as part of its help small businesses survive the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19) and keep people in work. Applications for this fund close 11:59 pm Monday June 1 2020.
The fund provides eligible businesses with one-off grants of $10,000 through two streams:
- Stream One is available to small businesses that meet the standard eligibility criteria and operate in industry sectors that have been subject to closure or highly impacted by the Restricted Activity Directions issued by the Deputy Chief Health Officer to-date.
- Stream Two is available to small businesses in any other sector that meet the standard eligibility criteria and are enrolled as eligible participants in the Commonwealth Government's JobKeeper payment scheme.
To be eligible, applicants must:
• Employ people; and
• Have a turnover of more than $75,000; and
• Have payroll of less than $650,000; and
• Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (the date the State of Emergency was declared in Victoria over coronavirus); and
• Have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in the Australian State of Victoria on 16 March 2020, and
• For Stream One - operate in an industry sector that has been subject to closure or highly impacted by the restrictions announced by the Victorian Government; OR
• For Stream Two - be enrolled as eligible participants in the Commonwealth Government's JobKeeper payment scheme.
If you have not applied already, you can apply here